Meet Ken Behzadi
In over 25 years as a litigator in California, Ken Behzadi has handled hundreds of criminal and civil matters, ranging from misdemeanors to complex, serious felonies. His work encompasses cases at both the state and federal levels. Ken has significant experience in the criminal justice system and is well known and respected by judges, prosecutors and his colleagues. He will carefully assess your case and expose any and all weaknesses in the prosecutor’s allegations.
His priority is to dismiss any charges or, in the alternative, obtain the most favorable resolution. Ken never compromises his clients’ interests and if appropriate, may in some instances fight the prosecution’s case all the way through trial.
Ken handled the largest case in the history of U.S. District Court, N.D. Cal. (San Francisco), a multi-defendant RICO case with a jury trial lasting over five months.
In addition to his work in Criminal Defense Law, Ken has over 25 years experience as a attorney in California, successfully handling immigration and nationalization cases, including visas, citizenship, business and real estate law, as well as personal injury cases, including car, truck, motorcycle, pedestrian, construction, and catastrophic accidents and injuries.
- Learn more about Ken’s Immigration and Business practice.
- Learn more about Ken’s Personal Injury practice.
Juris Doctor, May 1992
Recipient of the American Jurisprudence Award
Golden Gate University School of Law, San Francisco, California
Master of Science, Environmental Engineering, December 1986
Loyola Marymount University, Los Angeles, California
Bachelor of Science, Civil Engineering, August 1979
University of Southern California, Los Angeles, California
Licenses & Admissions
- Admitted to the bar in California, June 1993 – present, Bar #164157
- Admitted to U.S. District Court, June 1993
- Member, American Inns of Court, Criminal Law Section
- Member, Iranian-American Lawyers Association
- Past President, Iranian-American Lawyers Association
- Member, Iranian-American Bar Association
- Member, Iranianhotline.com
- Member, Rancho Park Rotary Club in Los Angeles, California, 1996-present